Thank you for visiting the National Justice Project's website. Your enquiries, questions and comments are very important to us.
Contact us directly by email or phone (details below), or through your favourite social platform.
For legal assistance, please do not use social media to contact us. Please bear in mind:
- We are a small non-profit organisation without the resources to help everybody.
- Where we cannot assist you, we will attempt to refer you to an organisation who can.
- When contacting us by telephone (02 9514 4440), it is unlikely that you will be able to speak to a lawyer straight away. Please be prepared to provide your information to our staff and volunteers. It will be kept confidential.
- We can assist First Nations and Pasifika people, as well as people who have been in immigration detention.
- We cannot assist with:
- family law
- visa applications
- defended criminal matters
- corporate or business matters
- planning and development law
- wills and estates
To find help, please try Community Legal Centres Australia.
You can reach us using this form or contact information:
+61 2 9327 2289
PO Box 587 Woollahra NSW 1350
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
'The Justice Brief' is a regular newsletter updating our supporters on the progress of our cases, campaigns and projects. We will also let you know about events and ways to take action.